One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: American Psychological Association
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors' pre-print on any website
- Authors' pre-print must be labeled with date and accompanied with statement that paper has not (yet) been published
- Authors' post-print on author's web-site, employers server, academic social networks, Academia.edu, ResearchGate, Mendeley or institutional repository, after acceptance
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Set statement must accompany deposit
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher retains copyright
- APA will submit NIH author articles to PubMed Central, after author completion of form
||Compliance data is available for 13 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last reviewed on 19/09/2019
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||12 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|