||EDP Sciences: EPJ Open Access, France|
||6 journals - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO blue publisher|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| archiving status unclear|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On any website
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Creative Commons Attribution License 2.0
||Autism Speaks (Is open access); HHMI (Is open access); IRCSET (Is open access); PPARC (Is open access); STFC [2006-2012] (Is open access); NIH (Is open access); Wellcome Trust [2006-2012] (Is open access)|
- All titles are open access journals
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of EDP Sciences
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1278 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.