||Inderscience, United Kingdom|
||387 journals - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO yellow publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Cannot archive until publication
- On author's personal website, departmental website, institutional repository or subject repository
- Author's post-print on academic social network (Research Gate, Mendeley, Academia.edu) or social media after 24 months embargo
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal webpage and /or DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used if required by funding agency, on subject repository only e.g PubMed Central
- If funded by RCUK or Wellcome Trust, deposit must use Creative Commons Attribution No-Derivatives License (CC-BY-ND)
|Paid Open Access:
||Author Open Access|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||148 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.