|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author cannot archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- In any open access repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
- Creative Commons Attribution License is available if required by funding agency
- Authors retain copyright
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Articles are placed in PubMed Central immediately on behalf of authors.
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last reviewed 24/03/2017
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of BioScientifica
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1884 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.