One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: American Chemical Society
||American Chemical Society: Open Access Titles, United States|
||This is a RoMEO blue publisher|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
- Must obtain written permission from Editor
- Must not violate ACS ethical Guidelines
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, pre-print servers, institutional website, institutional repositories or subject repositories
- Must be accompanied by set statement (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution License or Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License available on request
||Compliance data is available for 9 funders|
- Publisher last contacted on 19/09/2016
- All titles are open access journals
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of American Chemical Society
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2875 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|