|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Applies to University of Ottawa Law & Technology Journal
- Pre-print must be replaced with final typeset version within 2 weeks of receiving copy
- Upon acceptance on author's personal web site, SSRN or similar scholarly web forum
- If prior to publication, must state forthcoming with citation
- Post-print must acknowledge the published source on the first page or in association with the first page of the article
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||310 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.