|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-prints on non-commercial repositories. arXiv, ChemRxiv, instititional repositories and author's personal website
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, institutional repository, open access repository, scholarly communications networks that comply with International Association of STM Publishers sharing principles
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- NIH authors may have their articles deposited in PubMed Central on their behalf.
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last reviewed on 21/07/2015
- Author's post-print may immediately share with a closed group of research collaborators, for example via an intranet or privately via a scholarly communication network.
||01-Apr-2019 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page: