One journal found when searched for: 1945-0877
||Science Signaling (ISSN: 1945-0877, ESSN: 1937-9145)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print may be considered prior publication
- Pre-print on not-for-profit preprint servers where allowed, please contact editors for clarification
- Cannot archive until publication
- Authors retain copyright
- On author's personal website or institutional repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statement must accompany post-print (see policy)
- Published source must be acknowledged with DOI
- Authors covered by funding agency rules, may post author's post-print in PubMed Central or funder's designated repository after a 6 month embargo
- Authors covered by funding agency rules, must state on submission, for article to be released in PubMed Central or funder's designated repository after 6 months after publication.
||License Agreement (pdf) - PMC policy - Pre-print comment - General Information for Authors|
||22-Apr-2016 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|