|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on pre-print server such as ArXiv, bioRxiv, Peer J PrePrints, or similar platforms (both commercial and non-commercial)
- Authors post-print and Publisher's version/PDF on any website
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Copy of License must accompany any deposit.
- Authors retain copyright
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- All titles are open access journals
||Duplicate Publication Policy - Journal Policies|
||07-Sep-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.