One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Oxford University Press (OUP)
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employers website or subject repository
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print must not be replaced with post-print, instead a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Post-print on author's personal website, Institutional repositories or Central repositories
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used (preferred)
- Publisher's version/PDF on institutional repository or centrally organised repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Publisher will deposit on behalf of NIH, HHMI, UK MRC, Telethon and Wellcome Trust funded authors to PubMed Central and Europe PMC
- Several titles use a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial license
||Compliance data is available for 27 funders|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1109 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|