One journal found when searched for:
||Current Writing (ISSN: 1013-929X, ESSN: 2159-9130)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||This journal is not in the list for the paid open access option.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository, subject-based repository or academic social network (Mendeley, ResearchGate or Academia.edu) after either 12 months embargo for STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Journals or 18 months embargo for SSH journals
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
||Compliance data is available for 39 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||Taylor & Francis Open Select - 500 journals|
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
||26-Mar-2014 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.