One journal found when searched for:
||Zeitschrift für Experimentelle Psychologie (ISSN: 0949-3964) [Continued as Experimental Psychology from 2002]
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on any website
- Author's pre-print must include date of preparation
- Author's pre-print must include statement that this manuscript has not yet been accepted for publication
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, author's institutional repository or not-for-profit subject repository, scholarly communication networks such as ResearchGate, Academia.edu or Mendeley
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must include link to published article with DOI
- Must acknowledge published version with citation
- Set statement to accompany deposit (see policy)
||Compliance data is available for 3 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
- This policy does not apply to Angewandte GERONTOLOGIE Appliquée, Lernen und Lernstörungen, NOVAcura, PADUA, pharmaJournal, Psychiatrische Pflege, Schmerz und Schmerzmanagement, Therapeutische Umschau, Zeitschrift für Psychiatrie, Psychologie und Psychotherapie
||11-Oct-2019 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.