One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press (MIT Press)
||Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press (MIT Press): 3 month embargo, United States|
||6 journals - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's Post-print must be accompanied by acknowledgement of acceptance for publication in Journal
- On author's personal website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject repository and governmental website
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to journal homepage
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used 3 months after publication
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post articles in PubMed Central immediately after publication, but may be subject to journal embargoes
- Deposit in Researchgate or Academia is not permitted
||Compliance data is available for 4 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1123 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|