One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Royal Statistical Society
||Royal Statistical Society, United Kingdom|
||5 journals - involving 3 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO yellow publisher|
||Not available online|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print must not mention journal submission status
- Pre-print must link to journal version no sooner than 12 months after publication
- Post-print must link to published version
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- NIH funded authors may post articles to PubMed Central for release 12 months after publication
||Compliance data is available for 5 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||171 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|