||John Benjamins Publishing: AILA Review, United States|
||1 journal - involving 1 other organisation|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
||Not available online|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On authors personal website and institutional repositories
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher last contacted on 05/09/2014
- All titles are open access journals
- Open Access since volume 26. Articles published prior to this follow the main John Benjamins Publishing policy
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of John Benjamins Publishing
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2095 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.