One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: BMJ Publishing Group
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, institutional website or institutional repository immediately upon online publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Authors retain copyright
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post articles in PubMed Central and mirror sites, website, institutional website or institutional repository
- On PubMed Central after 12 months embargo from print publication, or as required by funding agency
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post articles in PubMed Central after 6 months embargo
- On social networks such as ResearchGate and Mendeley after 6 months embargo from print publication
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License
||Compliance data is available for 27 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 08/12/2014
- Publisher last reviewed on 29/06/2015
|Exceptions to this policy:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|