|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website or departmental website
- Author's pre-print must state that it has not been peer-reviewed
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
|Paid Open Access:
||Open Access (OA)|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||320 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.