||Springer (part of Springer Nature), United Kingdom|
||(~624 journals) (including journals with special policies) - involving 6 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on author's personal website, non-commercial pre-print server
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on institutional repository or funder designated repository after 12 months embargo from first online publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Post-prints are subject to Springer Nature re-use terms
|Exceptions to this policy:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.