One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Royal Society, The
||Royal Society, The, United Kingdom|
||16 journals (including journals with special policies)|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on free public servers
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, institutional website, institutional repository, PubMed Central or not-for-profit open access repository
- Author's post-print can be deposited on acceptance
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation close to title of article
- Must link to publisher version close to title of article
- If required by a funder, authors may archive their Author's post-print under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
||Compliance data is available for 20 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||open access option|
- Publisher last contacted on 17/08/2017
|Exceptions to this policy:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||62 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|