|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On websites, electronic pre-print servers, institutional website or author's personal website
- Statement to be added to pre-print upon acceptance
- May revise pre-print in light of peer-review
- Post-print must be accompanied by link to to journal pages on Cambridge Journals Online
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Applies to Annals of Actuarial Science only
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||795 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.