||Utopian Studies  (ISSN: 1045-991X, ESSN: 2154-9648)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| archiving status unknown|
- Pre-copy-edited version only
- On author's personal website or institutional repository
- Must link to final version at JSTOR or Project Muse's Website
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged as appears in journal
- This policy does not apply to Pennsylvania History
- Publisher last reviewed on 01/09/2017
||01-Sep-2017 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.