One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Future Science
||Future Science: Newlands Press, United Kingdom|
||5 journals - involving 1 other organisation|
||This is a RoMEO yellow publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
- 3 months on author's personal website
- 12 months on institutional repository and not-for-profit subject-based servers
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, employer's website institution website, institutional repository or subject repositories
- Pre-print must be accompanied by statement that article has been submitted to journal
- Published source must be acknowledged with full citation
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
||Compliance data is available for 17 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||Open Access Option|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||3069 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|