One journal found when searched for:
||Journal of Applied Physics (ISSN: 0021-8979, ESSN: 1089-7550)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors retain copyright
- Author's pre-print on arXiv or preprint server
- Author's post-print on free e-print servers or arXiv, author's personal website, institutional website, funding-agency repository, institutional repository, or social academic network upon acceptance
- Publishers version/PDF may be used on author's personal website, arXiv, institutional website, institutional repository, funders designated repository or private forums on social academic network after 12 months embargo
- Must link to publisher version or journal home page
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement (see policy)
- NIH-funded articles are automatically deposited with PubMed Central with open access after 12
||Compliance data is available for 11 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
- For Medical Physics see AAPM policy
- This policy does not apply to Physics Today
- Publisher last contacted on 15/07/2016
- Publisher last reviewed on 30/08/2019
||Web posting Guidelines - Copyright and Permission to Reuse AIP Material FAQ|
||30-Aug-2019 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.