One journal found when searched for:
||German Politics and Society (ISSN: 1045-0300, ESSN: 1558-5441)
||This is a RoMEO yellow journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal. |
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, institutional website, institutional repository or any non-commercial subject-based sites
- Pre-print must not acknowledge that they have been submitted to journal
- Pre-print be removed upon acceptance and replaced by citation and abstract and marked as 'In press'
- Set statement to accompany author's post-print (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 08/12/2016
||08-Dec-2016 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
|Published by: ||Berghahn Journals: 24 months [Commercial Publisher] - Yellow Policies in RoMEO|
|With: ||1. Brandeis University, Center for German and European Studies [Copublisher]|
|2. Georgetown University , BMW Center for German and European Studies of the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service [Copublisher]|
|3. Harvard University, Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies [Copublisher]|
|4. University of California, Berkeley, Institute of European Studies [Copublisher]|
|5. University of Montreal and York University, Canadian Centre for German and European Studies [Copublisher]|
|6. University of Toronto, Joint Initiative in German and European Studies [Copublisher]|
|7. University of Wisconsin-Madison and University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Center for German and European Studies [Copublisher]|
||Please see the list of Publisher Categories in RoMEO for guidance on interpreting the priority of multiple publishers.
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.